Posted on August 2, 2022
Description and Responsibilities:
Peraso’s DevOps team is at the heart of our efforts to produce high quality software and hardware products for our wireless markets. As DevOps Administrator, you will work in a small team whose responsibility is to maintain and improve our continuous integration services and software repository.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience managing TeamCity and Perforce services, including
- TeamCity, Git, and Perforce integration
- Creating new build configurations in TeamCity
- Debugging build breakages and dependency issues in TeamCity
- Creating new streams and depots, managing stream configurations, and understanding dependencies between streams in Perforce.
- Experience with languages such as Python, bash, make and cmake.
- Comfort with both Linux and Windows
- Fundamental understanding of software development methodologies, including understanding of continuous integration, experience working with software development and regression testing teams.
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. They must have exceptional problem-solving skills; be adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership.