ASIC Digital Verification Engineer
Posted on October 10, 2021
Description and Responsibilities:
Peraso is actively seeking intermediate and experienced Digital Verification engineers to support the development of a new next-generation mmWave chipset. The successful candidate will have recent experience verifying complex SoC systems using industry-standard tools including constrained-random, directed and coverage-driven verification.
- Test bench and verification IP development such as drivers and monitors
- Test plan development and execution
- Test development, debugging and coverage closure
- System-level test plan development and execution
- Inter-chip verification and co-simulation
- Chip bring-up and validation support
- Verification support for ATE functional vector generation
- C API development for low-level hardware and peripherals
- Verification process and methodology evaluations and improvements
- Regression analysis
- Sc. in Electrical/Computer Engineering or related field. M.Sc. preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in digital verification
- Working knowledge of SystemVerilog, C
- Experience using assertions and managing coverage
- Experience with GNU/Linux tools and Tcl, Perl, or other scripting languages
- Knowledge of CPU architecture and SoC peripherals
- Experience with verification of low-power and/or power-gated designs
- Matlab & C++ experience
- UVM experience
- Mixed signal verification experience
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology limits.
What You Need to Know
- Peraso is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- You need to be legally eligible to work in Canada. While we are based in Toronto, due to COVID-19 this role can be conducted from any location at present. Our preference is for the incumbent to be Toronto based as work in the Toronto office will be required.
- This is a regular full–time role that may require some flexibility to work flexible hours throughout the week and provide coverage as required to meet business needs.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.