Director, Marketing Communications
Posted on October 6, 2022
Description and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for leading the product marketing efforts of Peraso Inc. Candidates need to be authorized to work in Canada, and a preference for them being based in Toronto as it will require the incumbent to work out of the main Toronto office.
- Implement a marketing communication plan to deliver company and product value proposition to customers, partners, and shareholders
- Identify and create a mix of communications tools such as PR, collateral, direct mail, corporate and sale presentations, SEO and website development/management to educate/update current customers and most importantly, reach new prospects
- Work with CTO and business development team to understand products and directions to create new product roadmaps
- Responsible for new market penetration strategies
- Responsible for new product introduction strategies
- Work closely with sales to develop strategic approach to customers
- Collaborate with finance, to develop and describe product status, strategic direction, product roadmap, revenue and profit planning to our shareholders
- Involved with reviewing customer and partner contracts
- Develop, implement and manage marketing communications budget
- Work closely with CTO and VP of Sales to drive revenue
- 10+ years’ experience creating and executing complete marketing communication programs
- Knowledge and experience of the sales and marketing of IC products to system OEMs
- BS/BA degree, ideally in a technology discipline such as engineering
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be high-energy and self-motivating
- Must have a proven track record marketing communications success
- Ability to work in a team
- Wide range of creativity and latitude
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume stating the position title in the email subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.