Field Applications Engineer/Manager/Director for APAC region – Taiwan
Posted on January 16, 2023
Description and Responsibilities:
• Meet regularly with internal teams as well as customers to timely resolve technical issues.
• Work with Sales team to develop a business plan and sales strategy for the 60 GHz WiGig and 5G NR FR-2 markets that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability for APAC
• Direct account responsibility with specific objectives in terms of sales targets.
• Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
• Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
Additional responsibilities include establishing relationship and business contracts with key strategic suppliers, including module makers
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• 10+ years of field application or design engineering experience focused on wireless connectivity solutions such as Wi-Fi, mmwave experience is a plus.
• Experience in working at customer sites for debug and technical support
• Experience in providing technical training to customers and distributors
• System level understanding of target end-applications.
• Ability to read, understand and review schematics and provide basic design recommendations
• Excellent debugging capability to solve complex technical issues
• SW Development experience of embedded systems in Wireless industrial and Consumer applications is a big plus.
• Good communication skills with fluent English across engineering disciplines, both verbal and written
• Willing to travel up to 25%