Posted on August 2, 2022
Description and Responsibilities:
Peraso Technologies, Inc. is actively seeking a Finance Manager to be part of the Finance team.
- Prepare management reports to support detailed analysis of financial results, including comparison and explanation of budget to actual results and other comparisons;
- Continue development of Executive dashboard to provide immediate access to operational information;
- Assist with Board presentation data; • Gather departmental information and consolidate into operating plans and budgets;
- Research government funding possibilities and requirements;
- Setup and maintain data room and coordinate information requests for government funding possibilities;
- Provide leadership on process improvements in procedures and systems;
- Assist with documentation of internal control procedures;
- Providing as needed support and analysis to other departments;
- Support other requirements as assigned by VP Finance;
- Act with the highest standards of business ethics both with external and internal colleagues, and in a manner, which enhances the Company’s image and overall performance.
- Must have degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum of 7 years financial analysis experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and report development with Jet reports and Power BI.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the confidence to deal with all levels of stakeholders.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle