Intermediate Systems Administrator
Posted on February 16, 2022
Description and Responsibilities:
DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development and IT operations. It aims to shorten the systems development life cycle and provide continuous delivery with high software quality. Peraso’s DevOps team is at the heart of our efforts to produce high quality software and hardware products for our wireless markets. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work in a small team whose responsibility is to build and maintain our automated test setups and continuous integration services. Our automated test setups use a wide variety of Windows, Ubuntu, and embedded Linux platforms, as well as our own Peraso wireless reference designs and Peraso custom hardware.
- Deploy, upgrade, and maintain regression setups, including
- deploying and maintaining different hosts using Linux, Embedded Linux, and Windows platforms
- working with Peraso’s diverse line of 60GHz phased array reference devices
- Work with other members of DevOps to update and maintain our Continuous Integration service (TeamCity)
- Work with other members of DevOps to manage our repository (Perforce)
- Help debug issues found during software and hardware testing.
- New Grad to 5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Good knowledge of Windows and Linux (preferably Ubuntu) operating systems. This includes system administration, deployment, and troubleshooting
- A good understanding of network protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP).
- Experience with managed switches and an understanding of packet routing.
- Experience with hands-on hardware maintenance, including diagnosing problems and troubleshooting
- Experience with scripting languages including Python and Bash.
- A working knowledge of virtualization technologies, including VirtualBox, VMWare.
- Familiar with continuous integration tools such as TeamCity.
- A real appreciation for Windows and Linux (both x86 and embedded flavours) operating systems, and hardware administration.
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. They must have exceptional problem-solving skills; be adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.