Senior Staff / Principal Millimeter-Wave/RFIC Design Engineer
Posted on August 19, 2022
Description and Responsibilities:
Peraso Inc., a leader in the development and commercialization of 5G and mmWave technology, is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Staff mmWave/RFIC Design Engineer. As a key member of our development team, you will get the opportunity to join a world-class group RF, mixed-signal, and analog IC design engineers, as well as work with world-leading packaging and antenna experts. Peraso prides itself in developing and providing complete solutions, from cutting-edge silicon designs across a range of technologies, to fully-integrated packages and modules, and to world-leading substrate integrated antenna solutions.
The incumbent will work out of the Toronto office, and under Peraso’s flexible work-from-home policy.
The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate knowledge and capabilities in the following:
- High-frequency design techniques, encompassing the RFIC and/or mmWave frequency ranges, in a variety of silicon-based technologies (CMOS, SOI, SiGe BiCMOS, etc.).
- The design of a variety of circuits such as low noise amplifiers, power amplifiers, filters, phase shifters, attenuators, switches, and frequency dividers.
- Advanced understanding of EM and noise techniques, including the complete modeling of passive structures, noise contribution and optimization.
- Knowledge regarding foundry processes and a familiarity with the impact and tradeoffs of advanced CMOS process effects on RF and analog circuits.
Successful candidates will get the opportunity to participate in the design and implementation of high-performance RFIC and mmWave transceiver blocks targeted at the 5G FR-2 and 60-GHz/802.11ad and ay markets. Responsibilities will include participating in establishment of block and system-level specifications, all aspects of design, including architectural decisions as well as physical floor-planning and implementation. Further, responsibilities continue through to full productization, with the opportunity to work with characterization and operation teams, through to the final stages of product release and production.
- MSEE/M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or related field with minimum of 6 years overall experience
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
Peraso Technologies is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.