Software Engineer, Software Automation & Tools
Posted on April 6, 2022
Description and Responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining C/C++ service used in automation tests
- Working with other Peraso teams in finding and solving problems
- Being responsible for stability of the automation test API framework
- Using Good Programming Practices
- Releasing Automation Framework according to needs of other teams
- Documenting Automation Framework API
- Extensive knowledge of C/C++ (Object orientation principles as it relates to C++, pointers, memory management).
- Good knowledge of debugging C/C++ code on Linux and Windows platforms
- Knowledge of Python.
- Understanding and exposure to one or more networking protocols, e.g., TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence tools
- Strong written and oral skills are required, including an ability to clearly understand and explain complex concepts.
Optional Preferred Qualifications:
- Programming Node.js
- One or more scripting languages (Python, Bash)
- Background with RPC technologies such as protobuf or SOAP XML Webservices
- Understanding of usage of networking drivers on Linux and Windows
We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate with an ability to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. They must have exceptional problem-solving skills; be adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those who are considered for an interview will be contacted.
Peraso is committed to supporting the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (Ontario), ensuring accommodation for people with disabilities throughout the recruitment process and employment lifecycle.